• The employee will be responsible for running and terminating fiber optic cables.
• Pulling cable, mounting network devices, installing telephony hardware.
• Perform assigned installations as instructed and following established codes, rules, and norms of the industry.
• Contact dispatch if help in troubleshooting or resolving an issue is required.
• All other business-related tasks as assigned.
• Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with assistance.
• Ability to perform position requirements safely and regularly at heights.
• Ability to carry, climb, and operate extension ladder.
• Strive to make cable connections by bending, reaching, twisting small components and wires.
• Ability to differentiate between different sizes and colors of wires.
Ability to use the following hand tools: electric drills, hammers, wrenches, and screwdrivers.
• Ability to use handheld communication devices and applications.
• Travel to job site using corporate vehicles. (Valid driver’s license required.)
• Interacting in a professional manner with
As a Customer Service Representative you must be able to answer inbound customer calls, email, and chat inquiries in a timely and productive manner. Representatives will troubleshoot and handle call escalations to resolve technical issues and/or customer inquiries regarding services, products and complaints. Must be able to maintain a strong relationship and communication between Critical Hub Networks and client on account procedures and managing priorities.
Above average customer service skills.
Strong written and verbal communication skills when interacting with customers and coworkers.
Friendly and energetic attitude.
Computer knowledge and internet skills.
Ability to navigate between multiple computer screens/tabs.
Quick learner who enjoys using troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
Ability to work both as an individual and as a team member.
Fully bilingual (English/Spanish)
The Sales Representative is responsible for acquiring new prospect internet customers living in Optico Fiber’s available area. The successful sales representative will work with commercial clientes to market our communications services and packages to customers. The sales representative will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with these parties. This position requires an effective and creative communicator to build relationships with potential new customers living in these areas.
Experience managing relationships with customers
Sales experience in a competitive environment
Telecommunications industry experience preferred
Drive revenue growth through the sales of Critical HubNetworks/Optico Fiber products, services, and solutions.